The Society for Advancement of Management as the publisher of the SAM Advanced Management Journal is pleased to announce the release of Volume 86 Edition 2.
Featured articles in this edition include;
- Are Millennials More Likely To Be Abusive Supervisors?
- Looking At The User Side Of Software Engineering For Project Success
- Global Value Perceptions: The Case Of Luxury Hotels
- A Study Of Strategic Sourcing And Strategic Supporting Of Virtual Teams
- Overcoming Blockages In Strategy Execution: Lessons From Agile Managers
We look forward to receiving more research articles, reviews, commentaries, ideas for special issues, and other papers on management research. We hope that you enjoy as we break new ground in one of the oldest journals in our discipline and promise you that you will find the articles in this issue insightful and topical.
About SAM (The Society for Advancement of Management) The Society for Advancement of Management is the world’s oldest management society, formed in 1912 to provide a place for discussion and promotion of Frederick Winslow Taylor’s principles of scientific management. A non-profit organization run and advanced by hundreds of volunteers; members come from a variety of disciplines — productions, finance, marketing, accounting, research and development, entrepreneurship, — but share a common bond of interest in becoming stronger managers. SAM builds bridges among academicians, practitioners, and students not only to better share management expertise, but also to develop and promote new management ideas.